[gnugo-devel] Tuning patch

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Tuning patch
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:41:41 -0800

I put up a tuning patch called tuning_1_28.1 at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/devel.html.

I'll run the regressions and not add it to the CVS but
I want to point out a couple of things in case Gunnar or
anyone has comments.

First, the negative shape in one fuseki pattern F7
was increased from -5 to -6. This decreases the eagerness
to jump into the 3-3 point, something that Gunnar was
commenting on.

Second, under some circumstances uncertain owl
defense reasons are valued more. This helps fix
nngs1:8. I think it's a good idea otherwise.

I'll run the regressions on this patch tonight.