Re: [gnugo-devel] Handtalk vs GnuGo: Game 1

From: Jessie Annala
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Handtalk vs GnuGo: Game 1
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:41:57 -0800 (PST)

Gunnar is correct, I made a "clicko" - which
necessitated in me backtracking some.

Some of the time on the clock was the result of my 3
month old daughter needing a diaper change :-)

Anyway - in a second game - which I will post the sgf
later - I'm at work now - Handtalk beat GnuGo easily
by 67.5 points. Ugly!