Re: [gnugo-devel] tactics1:101

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] tactics1:101
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:18:58 -0800

> This doesn't make much sense to me :
>
> 101 attack_either C11 D12
>       vvv-------------^^^
> #? [1 D12]*
>
> Shouldn't this be [1 E11] ?

OK, I corrected this in the CVS.

> Btw, out of curiosity, I would like to know what's wrong with the tests I
> submitted here :
>
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2002-November/003459.html

Apparently they got forgotten. I've linked them from devel.html.

We seldom drop a patch silently, unless it meets immediate
criticism and looks wrong. Either it gets posted to pending or
added to the cvs or sometimes the list of patches that may not be used.

So if it doesn't show up on the web page within a day or two, suspect
that it got overlooked.