[gnugo-devel] gnugo --level

From: pro
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo --level
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:20:27 +0100

Hi,

first I want to thank you for writing such a great go-playing computer
program and piece of free software!

I have a question according to the --level option of GnuGo. Is there an upper
limit of this option? I recently noticed, that by increasing the level to
e.g. 15, GnuGo seems to reads deeper and of course is slower, than at default
level 10. I bought myself a new computer, and therefor I would like to know
how I can increase the strength of the software!

Regards,

Harald Katzer