Re: [gnugo-devel] owl1 tests

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] owl1 tests
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:20:31 -0800

You are right, this revision is correct. In owl1:273, if
B can occupy G4 and one other of the three marginal
vertices then eventually a W string will be in atari and
W will have to fill, getting a dead eye shape. For a
similar reason G4 is crucial in owl1:277.

I added this patch to the CVS. I've also added nando_3_13.2.

In unrelated news, the archiving is broke at mail.gnu.org.
Since Saturday, every new post is added at the URL:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2002-December/003775.html

overwriting whatever was there previously. I suppose
this is the Y2.002K bug.