Re: [gnugo-devel] Cosmic command line option

From: max-d
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Cosmic command line option
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:57:58 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Teun Burgers" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:37 PM

> Max d wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I have these results between GnuGo 3.4  level 10  and Go++ level 4
> > I would like to make the same test  with COSMIC_GNUGO.
> > I just need the windows binary.
>
> See here:
>
> http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/gnugo-devel/
>
> > Teun ?
>
> Why don't you compile binaries yourself?
> See http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe

Thanks Teun !!
i had tried cygwin.,MinGW,DJCPP
I'm just not capable to understand install instructions because of my poor
english knowledge.
I will try again when i have more free time.

With your help , however i hope i can give here some datas which can help to
mesure the real effect of some patches against  Go++ and other Go softwares
.

But ...
Right now i did not succeed opening the COSMIC package

md