Re: Re: [gnugo-devel] libboard and board.h

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: Re: [gnugo-devel] libboard and board.h
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:51:11 -0700

> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot for tracking all of this down!
>
> I am currently out of town, so I can't apply your patch at the moment,
maybe Dan or Gunnar can do it soon.

> Arend

Arend,

There is a problem which may require your attention, i.e. the DEBUG_func
in showbord.c of the current CVS. The compiler said that the variable ap
is not initialized before using it. When I copied the patch of another
post of yours, the function vgprintf is unknown to VC. After I replaced
vgprintf with gprintf, the output is still rubish. I think I'm not able
to fix it now.

SP Lee