[gnugo-devel] Fwd: [Quarry-announce] Quarry 0.1.2

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: [Quarry-announce] Quarry 0.1.2
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:07:50 +0300

Hi.

Here is an announcement I posted to address@hidden'. Since
new version includes bare bones of SGF diff functionality, I decided
to forward it here too.  But from now on I won't post messages about
Quarry to this list unless they directly concern GNU Go as well.

If you would like to keep in touch with news, subscribe to either
address@hidden' at

or address@hidden' at

Another option is to just perform regular CVS updates and check
`ChangeLog' files for news (`/src/ChangeLog' is the most interesting
one).