[gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Strange games on CGOS

From: Don Dailey
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Strange games on CGOS
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:39:21 -0400

In Game 334564,  it's also not a server error - but it's an amazing
superko.

If 101. B g5  were allowed,  then it would exactly match the position
after 71. B e6.

After 71. B e6 was played a huge black group was captured, then a huge
white group was captured and yet history repeated itself.

You said Game 334565 has several KO's in it.  But there were no KO
violations allowed.  If so, where were they?

- Don