[gnugo-devel] My inquiry earlier today

From: Jan Simon
Subject: [gnugo-devel] My inquiry earlier today
Date: 23 Jan 2012 17:29:40 +0000

I've come to a more precise description of the bug: Whenever foreign dead stones are within an area the whole area is not counted. My version is gnugo 3.8, I've downloaded it from http://gnugo.baduk.org/ today. I use the graphical interface Panda. My operating system is Windows XP. Maybe this is of help for you. Please inform me how I can fix the bug or send me a repaired version of the gnugo 3.8 binaries for Windows. Many thanks

Jan