[gnugo-devel] Need help starting to help

From: Eugene Wang
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Need help starting to help
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:04:59 -0700

When I opened Gnu Go, I was confronted with a whole bunch of files, many of them in foreign file formats. The documentation said that I could compile Gnu Go with the Cmake GUI, but I couldn't figure out how. Can I have more detailed instructions?

And when I tried to view the source code, I was confronted with a whole bunch of files, some in foreign formats (I'm a windows user). I specifically had improving the AI in mind, but before now all I had to deal with were individual files of code. Where do I start?