Re: [DNS]: gnuherds.org

From: Neal Coombes
Subject: Re: [DNS]: gnuherds.org
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:19:27 -0600

Davi Leal wrote:
> Thanks Neal.
>
> If you need money to pay the domain let me know.

Don't be ridiculous! This $10/year is nothing compared to the time I would like to spend on the project. Until I have that time, I'll do whatever I can.

> Later, if the proposal is approved by RMS, we should transfer the control of
> the gnuherds.org domain to the FSF.

Seems reasonable to me, although it will make it slightly more difficult for me to continue my $10 contribution :)

> Regards,
> Davi
>
> P.S.: The demo is at http://gnuherds-dev.leals.com/

Looks pretty good.  I can't look at the job listings:

ERROR:

SELECT R14_LI_Id,R14_LG_Id,R14_LN_Id FROM R14_JobOffer2Skills WHERE R14_J1_Id='2'

ERROR: column "r14_li_id" does not exist

I'll try to remember to send some edits as well.

Neal