Re: New skill sets

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: New skill sets
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:23:49 +0100

Davi Leal wrote:
> charles wrote:
> > Just to feedback, I did look at home last night and "found" where the
> > popup is supposed to occur looking on Mozilla on Linux at home.  This
> > morning at work I did try on IE6 and the popups are there if you bring
> > the mouse right over the link, and as you say they appear to partly hide
> > behind the drop boxes.
> >
> > Since there is only a couple of lines, it might be less hassle all around
> > to just have the instructions out in the open, (But that is my old man
> > grumpy opinion)
>
> I will try it on my private development environment. The current design,
> with the popup, was used due to it was more clear than adding all that text
> under the 'Skills' headings etc.

As a work around to the IE 6.0 bug, we have moved it left.  Besides, we
improve the form readability getting the popup outside the form area.

You can look at:

 * candidate to Production Environment:
     http://www.gnuherds.org

 * Integration Environment:
     http://gnuherds-dev.leals.com

P.S.: All data has been deleted again to make it easier the loading of the
last SQL data base implementation.

Davi