Re: CVS checkout trouble

From: David Diaz
Subject: Re: CVS checkout trouble
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:36:29 +0100

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Davi: In any case, if it's not too much expensive in time, it could be
> better to rename the directories to permit to everyone to work.
> I'm not using windows too but there are people that are obliged.
> Is it possible by you?

Done. Directories have been renamed.

On GNU/Linux:
   cvs update/checkout -d  -P

Use -P to be sure the renamed directories, which are now empty, are not
checked out from the CVS server to your PC, which maybe will raise the error
again.

Additionally, I have uploaded a tar ball to the project Download Area at
savannah. You can use it as read-only version if you have problem with the
CVS checkout.

  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gnuherds-app/

   gnuherds-app_1.1-rc4.tar.bz2

P.S.: www.gnuherds.org is yet using the previous version, without the
directory names modifications. Just to test a little more to avoid breaking
the site.

Davi