page update

From: Roberto Allende
Subject: page update
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:21:03 -0300

Hello

I'm writing you because i'd like to update our company description at
http://www.gnuherds.org/FS_Business_Networks.php
here is the new one:

----
Menttes provides training, consulting; web sites, portals, extranets,
intranets and custom web application development with Plone, Zope and
Python.  These services are provided for end-users companies and
consulting firms located in Southamerica, North America and Worlwide.
----

We're in your list since almost two years and we'd like to thank you
very much for the service, it had been very valuable for us.

kind regards
r.

--
http://www.menttes.com