Re: page update

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: page update
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:11:05 +0100

Hi David,

Your reply did not include the Roberto email. Let me reply to him. I am going
to Copy&Paste part of your reply. I will send such email with:

  From: GNU Herds work team <address@hidden>

> Next time, would you please be so kind to use our bugtracker instead?
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=gnuherds-app
>
> or, easier:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=gnuherds-app
>
> You may need to login to savannah to use it (I'm not sure, though).

I have tried and it it possible add a bug without being logged. However you
have to fill the 'magic' box which is used by Savannah to avoid spam.

The bug which I have filled is:

   "test -- submitting a bug not being logged"

I will close it later.

I think it is right for the web application users to send such request to
this email list, due to it is so exposed at:

  http://www.gnuherds.org/FS_Business_Networks.php

  "Send an email to address@hidden to update the above list."

Using the address@hidden email list is a little easier for such
users than filling the bug form, and having to add the anti-spam fields, etc.
We must make the live easier to the users.

> > I'm writing you because i'd like to update our company description at
> > http://www.gnuherds.org/FS_Business_Networks.php
> > here is the new one:
> >
> > ----
> > Menttes provides training, consulting; web sites, portals, extranets,
> > intranets and custom web application development with Plone, Zope and
> > Python.  These services are provided for end-users companies and
> > consulting firms located in Southamerica, North America and Worlwide.
> > ----
>
> The description has been updated in CVS. As soon as possible, Davi will
> update the production server.

I will work on it tomorrow.

Davi