Re: page update -- Fixing

From: Igor Zubiaurre
Subject: Re: page update -- Fixing
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:36:23 +0100

Hi,

First of all I thought the comma was there and the list had 3 items:
- end users
- companies
- consulting firms

So I might have been wrong in my previous comment.

And secondly: Which is the original: english, spanish or italian? In the original quote, english seems to be baseline and both spanish and italian seem to be translations of the english version. If so, some information was lost in translation because the spanish version doesn't specify anything about endusers. On the other hand it might be clearer this way, since some readers might see the word "enduser" and think that the company accepts single people as customers while not being so. Does the company take other non-enduser companies as customers?

Regards,

On 1/16/07, GNU Herds work team <address@hidden> wrote:
Igor Zubiaurre wrote:
> The spanish translation doesn't mentio the end-users as the english one
> does.
>
> " Estos servicios se ofrecen a compañías y consultoras de..." should be
> completed as " Estos servicios se ofrecen a usuarios finales, compañías y
> consultoras de..."

We will report you when it be fixed so as to you can check it.

One question; Should the English text read:
".. services are provided for end-users, companies and consulting firms .."

instead of ?
".. services are provided for end-users companies and consulting firms .."

Note the comma.
Regards