Re: [GNU Herds]: Portuguese

From: Duarte \"HappyGuy\" Loreto
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Portuguese
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:35:56 +0000

Hello, Davi

Trimming down previous conversations to keep to the point

On 1/27/07, Davi Leal <address@hidden > wrote:
Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto wrote:
> I can do the maintenance for free, just provide me with the .po
> when you need updates. :)

Please, always let me know what I can do to make your task the most easy
possible.

I attach you the messages.po file.  The text to translate is flagged
with "XXX-for:".

Thank you! Receiving the .po file everytime it needs updates (instead of having to check periodically if updates are needed) is the best solution I can think of :D To save you time on your side, I can say you don't need to flag the empty messages as msgfmt -Cv gives out lines of fuzzy and empty strings.

P.S.: I have added you to the work team as Portuguese Translator.
   http://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#Current_work_team

Thank you. I'll try to keep up and deserving. I subscribed the gnuherds-app-dev, as it makes sense since I'll be contributing on a more long-term basis.

With my best regards

Duarte Loreto
--
http://perolasdagestao.blog.pt