Re: [GNU Herds]: Portuguese

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Portuguese
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:34:28 +0100

Hi again Duarte!,

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto wrote:
> If the english text is "The 'Free Software Contributor' certification", the
> portuguese should be "a certificação de 'Free Software Contributor'", as we
> swap text order compared to english.

So, I think that maybe it is right as it is now:

msgstr "As responsabilidades da equipa de certificações serão avaliar, quando
requerido, a certificação de %1Free Software Contributor%2, certificação
de %3GNU Business Network%4, etc."

> I can do the maintenance for free, just provide me with the .po
> when you need updates. :)
>
> Happy to contribute! With my best regards
>
> Duarte Loreto

Please, always let me know what I can do to make your task the most easy
possible.

I attach you the messages.po file.  The text to translate is flagged
with "XXX-for:".

P.S.: I have added you to the work team as Portuguese Translator.
  http://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#Current_work_team

Very best regards,
Davi