Re: HTML/CSS Developer

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: HTML/CSS Developer
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:03:58 +0200

Hi Winmore, and welcome!

ZvBK wrote:
> My name is Winmore Zimmermann and i would like to join
> your team team on Web development front end. I am an
> MCSE and have worked as web designer/developer to
> producer.

To get CVS access you could join the GNU Herds Savannah project. You can
follow the steps exposed at:
http://www.gnuherds.org/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#The_CVS_server

After joining the project at Savannah you will have write access to the CVS
server. Get the source code:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=gnuherds-app

The development email list is subscriber-only as a way to block spam. Please,
subscribe to:

You could read the below link and let as know what you think:

  "XHTML 1.0 Strict"  vs  "HTML 4.01 Strict"
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2007-03/msg00040.html

You could take a look at this task: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6177
Reference from: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=gnuherds-app

Additionally, if you want you can take a quick look at the email list archive,
mainly the previous and the current month:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2007-03/threads.html
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2007-04/threads.html

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/