Re: Personal development environment at the current gnuherds.org host

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Personal development environment at the current gnuherds.org host
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:03:13 +0200 (CEST)

Victor Engmark wrote:
> Very good, but now I'm wondering if that's a bit verbose. Maybe {t}Change
> language{/t} is enough? The language is explicit in @hreflang and the
> content of the element.

OK. Changed and validated again.

> This sounds good, but will the environment be separate from the one you're
> working with? If not, I should probably set up something on my own, to avoid
> us getting in each others' way when testing out stuff.

You will have your own data base, virtual apache domain at
/var/www/g-name.org/ , and of course /home/user account.

As I way to check if all this will work, you can add the below line to
your /etc/hosts , restart your browser to access http://g-00.org

   217.127.236.41  g-00.org

Davi