Re: Missing instruction in dev. env. howto?

From: Victor Engmark
Subject: Re: Missing instruction in dev. env. howto?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:42:16 +0200

On 4/16/07, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Victor Engmark wrote:
> Davi Leal wrote:
> > I think that is related to the wrong configuration of the PHP's output
> > buffer.
> > Some of the options exposed at the below file could be mistaken at you
> > host:
> >    http://www.gnuherds.org/doc/conf/php.ini
>
> I've copied that file verbatim, only modifying the path to fit the local
> configuration. Maybe this warning is default in the PHP version I'm using (
> 5.2.1) and not in the one at gnuherds.org?

You have to keep your original php.ini file, and just override the values
noted at our php.ini file. Maybe that will fix your problem.

That's probably the reason - I just copied the file from the Hackers` guide.

Anyway, I have copied the _full_ php.ini file used at production to the
below URL, so you can try it, if it is needed. Note the PHP version at
production is 5.2.0. Almost the same used by you.

I tried extracting that file over my current php.ini, and just change the path, but I still get the warning. WT excuse my language F? :)

--
Victor Engmark
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur - What is said in Latin, sounds profound