Re: Missing instruction in dev. env. howto?

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Missing instruction in dev. env. howto?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:42:48 +0200

Victor Engmark wrote:
> Now I'm getting the following warning + error:

> *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /usr/home/gnuherds-app/Layer-5__DB_operation/PostgreSQL.php:81) in *
> /usr/home/gnuherds-app/Layer-2__Business_logic/others/Language_form.php* on
> line *190*
>
> This comes from a setcookie in Language_form.php, but I don't know where
> it's been set before that.

I think that is related to the wrong configuration of the PHP's output buffer.
Some of the options exposed at the below file could be mistaken at you host:
  http://www.gnuherds.org/doc/conf/php.ini

> *Fatal error*: Smarty error: [in header.tpl line 46]: syntax error:
> unrecognized tag 't' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590) in *
> /usr/local/share/smarty/Smarty.class.php* on line *1095*****

> Do you know what's causing this? Maybe I've got the wrong version of Smarty
> (2.6.18), or something.

Install: Smarty-Gettext
http://smarty.incutio.com/?page=SmartyGettext

At the Debian etch box we have installed Smarty-Gettext by hand, adding the
below file to:

  /usr/share/php/smarty/libs/plugins/block.t.php

I attach the file we are using at production. Let the email-list know if you
have more problems, because maybe we miss something.

Davi