Re: Proposal for disclaimer

From: Klaus Weiss
Subject: Re: Proposal for disclaimer
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:45:18 +0200

> Hi there,
>
> I'd propose to include a legal disclaimer similar to this one:
>
> "Every effort has been done to ensure the reliability of the offered
> information. Nevertheless, GNU Herds brings this to you on an AS IS
> basis, therefore we can not give any guarantees that everything said
> by the candidates or employers is accurate, thus we will not be
> responsible for any damage that this might cause"
>
> Could someone please review the text and adapt it keeping in mind the
> legalities involved???
>

> Best regards,
> Martin

Hi Martin,

if this is really necessary I suppose we should rather use some official
legal disclaimer. Here is an edited template from the FSF:

GNU Herds is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.