Re: PHP Development Position

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: PHP Development Position
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 00:23:14 +0200

Robert Keizer wrote:
> If you could email me some more information of what exactly this job
> entails I would be grateful.

The task we want to accomplish is:

  a mechanism without fees to do micro donations and payments between GNU
  Herds users, and allow them to get direct donations from non-GNU_Herds
  users.

  GNU Herds is _not_ asking for donations! GNU Herds want to offer a
  mechanism without fees to its users.

I attach you an image which tries to depict it.

You could take a first look at the idea at [1]:
  [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuherds-app-dev/2008-03/msg00019.html

The development team to carry out such task, at the moment, is Saugata, me and
anyone more who want to join.

Additionally the project have some advisers subscribed to this mailing list to
help us.

If you want, you should follow the steps exposed at [2] to install the
development environment on a GNU/Linux system.

  [2] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=155

We will help you to understand the source code, etc. Ask for anything you
need!

We communicate via this email list, adding 'To' or 'CC' to it. You could
subscribe at [3].