update entity query

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: update entity query
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 23:26:07 -0400

I was thinking that maybe that the update entity queries in Layer-5
Entity.php could be made a little more dynamic.

I am looking at this one because I am interested in adding another
field called fingerprint. The field will be used to hold the 40
character fingerprint which is used to identify to gnupg the specific
public key you wish to encrypt or sign with.

Perhaps, I should make another table for fingerprint that references
the E1_Id foreign key? This may help to track multiple fingerprints a
user may have.

--
Nicodemo