Re: Production updated -- No menu any more!

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Production updated -- No menu any more!
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:27:31 +0200

Hi all,

the last changes are really impressive!!

But I think now there is too much empty space in the home page,
something on the right or on the left should be added to give more
balance.

See the enclosed screenshot, with high resolution it doesn't look too nice.

What do you think? Maybe we can add a div with news about Gnu Herds or
about Gnu it self...
Just an idea...

Then, what about to think in a more Social Network way?
Tags, comments, Friend Of A Friend (FOAF), DOAP (Description of a Project)...

These geek stuff are not only the last fashion, but are useful...

As I don't have time to develop/help as usual... I was thinking to
sponsor the project with some $$$

Let me know what do you think.

Thanks
Antenore