Re: Sponsoring the GNU Herds project

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Sponsoring the GNU Herds project
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:55:37 +0100

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> As I don't have time to develop/help as usual... I was thinking to
> sponsor the project with some $$$

Well, right now you are the Italian translator, but I think the translations
will not be updated for a long time up to all these developments ideas be
stabilized. So we will avoid double-translation work, as was exposed by
Victor some years ago.

Anyway, if you want, feel free to create a donation-pledge-group [1]. So at
the same time we will test the project.

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/pledges?action=edit&id=

 Note you can do the same entry creation being logged-in. So
 you will avoid the Spammers "Verify you are human" test.

If you create such group, as donator, then be sure I will subscribe to it as
worker! :)  Proposal:

  As the payments are negotiated by donators and workers, we could
  review the next year how distribute the money pledged among
  workers: So, one year of contributions, one donation payment.

  We could evaluate the year of contributions.