[Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:59:01 +1000

Don't kill me guys, but being bored tonight I've put fingers to keyboard for
the first time for many weeks and simplfied the logon gui

1)Duplication in wording/headings removed
2)Site location/room included in login heading
3)Date ?relevence to login screen removed
4)Help comment ?relevance to login screen removed as have a help button
5)Buttons changed to option help ok cancel in that order. Ok instead of Login
caption because that is the standard in most operating systems.

All original code still in file
Hope this hasn't broken the CVS as works on my machine.

If so, apologies, fix it, cause I'm off to bed.

Bye

Richard