Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui

From: Karsten . Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Simplifed Logon Gui
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:04:24 +0200 (MEST)

> No need to shrink. This Window contains a vertical box sizer.
> When the "options" button is hit, you simply add the widgets you want to
> display, and the Window grows. when you don't want them any more, the
> Window shrinks.
Needs an appropriately placed dialog.OnResize() though, doesn't it ?

Hilmar also didn't know that we discussed popups before and sort of agreed
to avoid them largely.

OK. OK should be login, IMHO, too.

> The static location string should be user-configurable, i.e. we need an
> additional text widget where you can alter it.
It already is :-)

See ~/.gnumed/gnumed.conf
[workplace]
name = what thou wantest

I _don't_ think we should have another text widget for it there, though.

Define the "local machine profile" in the config file. If you desperately
want another profile on the same machine pass in another config file on the
command line.

Karsten

http://www.gmx.net