Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical record functional requirements

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Clinical record functional requirements
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:12:50 +1000

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 20:29, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > I'm going to work on some pathology stuff; useful combinations of tests
> > to order rather than exhaustive alphabetical lists. while this is for
> > now, in current program, it will also be available for gnumed - but it
> > won't be needed yet.
>
> What makes you think that ??  We'd be interested in using
> that today !
>
> Karsten
it won't be ready tomorrow either
i have spent some time getting resource material modified to run on my Palm,
so that I can refer to it and get good information for making my lists. Maybe
next weekend - i do need it for work shortly.
liz
--
"Nietzsche says that we will live the same life, over and over again.
God -- I'll have to sit through the Ice Capades again."