Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxpython and mac display bug solved ?

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxpython and mac display bug solved ?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:14:33 +0200

>Mine works - though with the same display problems as before - after
>having updated with the Mac GnuMedLauncher as programmed (holding
>down the "u" key while it loads).

Ok this means that gnumed updated to latest CVS works on wxpython 2.5.1.5
(unless Jim updated wxpython to 2.5.2.7) but not on 2.5.2.7 and that "old"
gnumed CVS works on wxpython 2.5.2.7....

This becomes very tricky.... :-(

>the wxwindows directory, I forget what command I should input to
>"call" or "run"  gmEMRBrowser.py

pythonw gmEMRBrowser.py or you can double-click it

>Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
>"/Volumes/gnumed/GnumedLauncher.app/Contents/MacOS/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gmEMRBrowser.py",
>
>line 13, in ?
>     from Gnumed.pycommon import gmLog, gmI18N, gmPG
>ImportError: No module named Gnumed.pycommon
>jbs-Computer:~ jb$

Ok same error than me... Do you have a link named "Gnumed" to
/Volumes/GnumedLauncher.app/Contents/MacOS/gnumed/gnumed/client in
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages/
 ?

If not create one and try again...
Dominique