Re: [Gnumed-devel] Identity of the Mystery Women in gnuMed

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Identity of the Mystery Women in gnuMed
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:58:42 +0200

Le 19 août 04, à 15:12, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

My secretary barbera is currently the photo for everyone!
Hey, she's quite risen to fame around the globe, hasn't she ?

I don't know why but I always thought it was you Karsten, until Sebastian told me..

Sorry ;-)

All word of mouth, eh ?

Seriously, even when we eventually gain a "missing pic" pic I
suggest keeping her counterfeit around as an easter egg. Eg.
when rebooting the machine into running "autoexec.bat~"

Yeah, so each time I will think about you :-)

Dominique