Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 00:20:44 -0800

At 7:00 PM +1100 2/8/05, E Dodd wrote:
we need some views from different countries in this - some of it is very much
dependent on where you live, especially the 'prescription' report

Hi Liz, on

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PrescribingReports

I split your second section of bullets (Australia also requires...) into two parts, because my own province of British Columbia shared some but not all features.

If we get enough input to warrant, we can convert the points into table format, with Au BC and other jurisdictions each having a column into which we could put "+" (applies) or "-" (does not apply).

I added a bit more formatting to one of your tables. You perhaps already noted in the wiki help documents, but in case anyone else is interested - you can merge cells horizontally by removing all space between adjacent vertical bars || - you can centre cell contents by providing/padding at least 2 spaces on each side of the text, between the vertical bars e.g. | centre_this |