Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug browsing / Prescribing module
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:25:38 +1100

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 19:20, J Busser wrote:
> At 7:00 PM +1100 2/8/05, E Dodd wrote:
> >we need some views from different countries in this - some of it is very
> > much dependent on where you live, especially the 'prescription' report
>
> Hi Liz, on
>
> http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PrescribingReports
>
> I split your second section of bullets (Australia also requires...)
> into two parts, because my own province of British Columbia shared
> some but not all features.
>
> If we get enough input to warrant, we can convert the points into
> table format, with Au BC and other jurisdictions each having a column
> into which we could put "+" (applies) or "-" (does not apply).
>
> I added a bit more formatting to one of your tables. You perhaps
> already noted in the wiki help documents, but in case anyone else is
> interested
> - you can merge cells horizontally by removing all space between
> adjacent vertical bars ||
> - you can centre cell contents by providing/padding at least 2 spaces
> on each side of the text, between the vertical bars e.g. |
> centre_this  |

Thanks Jim
I copied and pasted another table and then experimented until I had something
close, so there is logic behind the display system after all  :-))
A table to express different features that may be required in a prescription
sounds great.
Liz

--
In order to succeed in any enterprise, one must be persistent and patient.
Even if one has to run some risks, one must be brave and strong enough to