Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:50:09 +0200

On Friday 09 September 2005 12:16, Richard Terry wrote:
> I had a fiddle before going home tonight and attach a quickn dirty picture
> of html progress notes for Capt Kirk.
>
> Certainly looks nicer than text, columns aren't quite correc size, nor is
> the line spacing, mm.... I'll have to learn some better html.
Just for fun I created a side by side comparison of the two approaches.
See attachement.

Maybe color coding S O A P could help here.

GNUmed is way cool when it comes to i18n.
Looking at the pictures I get the feeling that GNUmed design will be more what
you see is what we mean rather than what you see is what we want you to
see :-)

I mean thing like window decoration and qt-gtk bridge.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany