Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] quick look at html progress notes
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:10:53 +0200

> > Also, how come it puts in the auto-created wording??
> That's how the v_emr_journal view renders
> clin_encounter.description :-)   And this database field is
> set to "auto-created at such-and-such" by default ...
>
> The idea would be to set clin_encounter.description to a
> concatenation of episode.description where pk_encounter =
> a_given_encounter_pk. This would do for automated
> consultation summaries which could later be made editable
> and even be forced upon the user modally as you suggest. I
> have added a TODO item.
As a first step I have now added auto-generation of
encounter summaries. It works like this: just before the
active patient is changed the code checks which episodes
have had data added to them. It then takes the relevant
episode names, concatenates them, and uses that as the
summary. What is missing now is to let the user (or force
her to) modify the generated summary.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346