Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes editor 0.4.6-1 feedback and suggestions

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes editor 0.4.6-1 feedback and suggestions
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:58:55 -0700

On 21-Jun-09, at 3:31 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

In the "Request" we have the possibility of this being "fed" by what the
reception would have input at the time of creating an appointment for a
patient.
I agree.

I very much think "Purpose" would be better but,

Purpose isn't bad.

Other possibilities are:

Agenda (I am attracted to its brevity, though some may dislike the ideological - political sense of the word)
To assess / do (but this has more characters than Purpose)
Goal (but then needs to be specified as "Goal of Encounter"  to disambiguate goal of care in the longer term)
Itinerary (bespeaks of a journey together, but it is maybe overly travel-related)

so my own ranking would be

Agenda > Purpose > RFE >  Request / Reason

... Liz, what do you favor as the best label (to attract the capture of whatever is intended to be achieved in the encounter)?