Re: [Gnumed-devel] Post-bootstrap questions, including client feedback 0

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Post-bootstrap questions, including client feedback 0.4.6-1
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:47:38 -0700

see at bottom for hint of konsolekalendar problem ?

On 22-Jun-09, at 12:18 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

8) when I click "Appointments" and despite that I am accessing a local

GNUmed database (unless Korganizer is being pulled across the internet?

No.

what is the default) this plugin requires 45 seconds to respond.

That is strange. Do you have "konsolekalendar" installed ?

Try:

which konsolekalendar

debian:/home/jbusser# which konsolekalendar
/usr/bin/konsolekalendar

debian:/home/jbusser# apt-cache policy konsolekalendar
konsolekalendar:
  Installed: 4:3.5.9-5
  Candidate: 4:3.5.9-5
  Version table:
     4:4.2.4-1 0
        100 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
     4:4.2.2-1 0
        200 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
 *** 4:3.5.9-5 0
        501 http://ftp3.nrc.ca lenny/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

debian:/home/jbusser# apt-get install konsolekalendar
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
konsolekalendar is already the newest version.
konsolekalendar set to manually installed.
  libfile-ncopy-perl libmime-types-perl locate dctrl-tools dwww dlocate
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
debian:/home/jbusser#

debian:/home/jbusser# konsolekalendar
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
/usr/bin/iceauth:  creating new authority file /root/.ICEauthority
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
kbuildsycoca running...

*** IF I TRY RUNNING FROM A PLAIN TERMINAL, I ONLY GET:

address@hidden:~$ konsolekalendar
kbuildsycoca running...
address@hidden:~$