Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list cou

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list counting issues
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 16:32:37 +0200

> 3) here is where I was surprisedā€¦ I went back to my original patient and
> clicked Notes and was presented with
>
> - a "new problem" notelet editor -- ok, good
> - however a total of three more already-open notelets:
>
>       - "new problem" PLUS the same three as I had recently saved
>       - the earlier three are simply now located as tabs 2, 3 and 4 to the
> right of "new problem"

Intended, desired (by those users who asked for the feature),
new in 0.9, configurable AFAIR (auto-open editors for recent episodes).

This feature auto-opens blank editors for those encountlets which
were worked on during the previous encounter.

>       - these are NOT BLANKā€¦ in each case, "Problem summary" is pre-filled
> with the current problem name

No, "Problem summary" is pre-filled with the problem summary. It's just
that you entered text identical to the episode/issue name as the summary.

This is what you've been asking for - a field to capture over-arching,
cross-encouter notes per episode (think status).

This can also be edited from the episode edit area. Same with health
issues except that their summary cannot be edited from the SOAP entry
plugin.

> Is this the currently-programmed behaviour, to auto-open a notelet for
> each active problem and active health issue?

Previous-encounter-ly worked on, rather.

Karsten