Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list cou

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list counting issues
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 21:59:45 -0700

On 2011-05-21, at 7:32 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Intended, desired (by those users who asked for the feature),
> new in 0.9, configurable AFAIR (auto-open editors for recent episodes).
>
> This feature auto-opens blank editors for those encountlets which
> were worked on during the previous encounter.
>
>>      - these are NOT BLANK… in each case, "Problem summary" is pre-filled
>> with the current problem name
>
> No, "Problem summary" is pre-filled with the problem summary. It's just
> that you entered text identical to the episode/issue name as the summary.
>
> This is what you've been asking for - a field to capture over-arching,
> cross-encouter notes per episode (think status).

Ah… now that you are pointing out that I got what I (and perhaps others) was
asking for, I can be reassured that this was not some freakish accident that
GNUmed is now making decisions for me as to what I might want, despite that it
struck me as eerily doing what I wanted without my realizing it had been
configured to do so!