Re: [Gnumed-devel] display of codes

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] display of codes
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:13:11 -0300

2011/5/26 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 03:05:40PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> > EMR Journal:
> >
> >        Within the pseudo-soAp row of each episode ?
> >
> >        As pseudo-soAp by itself ?
> >
> As a pseudo soAp by itself ... seems easier to see and search for in the
> future.

That would mean it would be intermingled with other code and
non-code rows - health issues, procedures, narrative,
hospital stays, medications, ...  One won't be able to tell
if and if so which episode a particular pseudo soAp row
belongs to - unless that pseudo row includes the name of the
episode for reference - which would beg the question why not
put it under the episode in the first place.

Put under the episode seems better, I have to have a visual something to get what you are talking about, and I don't need a timestamp on it it we get it from the episode.

Rogerio