Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lis

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lists for Brazil
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:45:44 -0300

Actually this document mixes actual medication and not-yet-approved ones, and the names in A are only generic and in B are only combinations, all of which are contemplated in the xls file I sent ...

Thanks for looking though :))

I will have some time to take a look getting the file the way Karsten needs it ... later I will see how to make it into FreeDiams.

For better of worse, a starter DB is better than no DB, so if in the future the DB gets old and the goverment doesn't update it ... well at least we have this one.

Rogerio