[Gnumed-devel] Problem with stripping performed by the LaTex generator?

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Problem with stripping performed by the LaTex generator?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 08:41:13 +0000

GNUmed appears now to ignore (to strip out) the command

        \\

in my fancyhf which is a problem when I am trying to use left, centre and right
portions of the header and trying to position information on different lines.

Within

        lhead (the left header)

I can get around this by using

        \newline

however this works only in paragraph mode (which I gather lhead emulates) but
it will not work in the right header,

        rhead

because it causes items that were intended to remain in

        rhead

leftward into

        chead (the centre head)

and if I use

        \\*

the items move ALL the way over into the left head.

Also, because the above formatting is part of the template, and not the result
of a placeholder, there is no opportunity for me to choose "Do not reformat".

??

-- JIm