gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] RSS Feeds in GNUMP3d

From: kracker
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] RSS Feeds in GNUMP3d
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:47:42 -0600

I had a thought just today using GNUMP3d. I did a little bit of
searching and found no references to anyone else bringing up the
subject before / in the past. So here I go again ...

GNUMP3d + RSS

Caught in thought about how I occasionally add new media to my server
and then have to send out links to others to check out the new media.

Which quickly lead into the thought of the hour ... now wouldn't it be
simpler to have an rss (or opml for that mater) feed (or feeds by
category/directory) to highlight recently added media to the server
which my users could subscribe to to be notified of the addition of
new media dynamically?

Am I off the edge again or is this really a neat idea? Useful feature
or wasted space, I ask you :)

//kracker
Evanescence - Haunted