gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] CVS repository copy of Monet

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] CVS repository copy of Monet
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:22:32 -0800

Hi Steve,

Hate to bother you, but when I checked out the most recent copy of Monet from the repository, the whole of the Software TRM (TRMSynthesiser.h/.m and associated files) was missing.

Is there a reason for this? Did it change significantly from the 040728 version I have?

Just curious. No-one is going to be able to download and compile the system with that piece missing.

All good wishes.

david