gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Organising gnuspeech source(s)

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Organising gnuspeech source(s)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:38:37 -0800

Thanks for the suggestion [in the email below] Gerold.  The savannah site supports a variety of Version Control Systems, including Subversion.  It is possible to convert the current CVS repository to Subversion.

Yavor Doganov tells me other possibilities are GNU Arch, Git and Mercurial -- GNU Bzr is in testing phase and not yet officially supported (thanks Yavor).

Comments anyone, please?

david
---------
David Hill, Project Administrator

Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------