gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Greetings

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Greetings
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 03:12:40 -0500

David, Dalmazio,

Thank you for the quick return of information.  I was greatly excited to
learn about this project as I've had similar ideas for sound generation
algorithms for years, ones which could literally model somebody's
physical structure (throat, nasal cavity, mouth attributes, etc.) and
generate the sound they make through math.

I am excited about this project, and have three or four others ahead of
this in my queue, some of which are large.  When I get beyond these, I
will return here and take a look at it and see if there's anything I can
do to advance this project.

Thank you again for the information.  And don't give up on or get
frustrated working on this project.  It is very important.

- Rick C. Hodgin