gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 18:57:05 -0700

Hi Paul,

The advantage of Docbook is that it would be easily editable by anyone. The
advantage of PDF is that it really suits me as it gives me the ability to
produce a very carefully controlled, beautifully presented document and I have
all the necessary system to do it.  Jury is still out, but thanks for the
suggestion. Well worth checking out.

Best.

david