gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Document formats & repository
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:28:45 -0700

Hi Tobias and Paul,

Having given this a little more thought,  I shall (we should) continue to use HTML --> XML as the basis for producing future documentation, which means I probably need to give docbook a good hard look as the actual vehicle. I usually write HTML directly, rather than using some package that generates it. It usually produces excellent results with smaller files that load really fast.

Many thanks for all the input.

All good wishes.

david
---------
David Hill
--------
 The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable. (J.K. Galbraith)
--------